Wednesday, February 4, 2009

ONE THOUSAND DOORS

I recently read a story titled : ONE THOUSAND DOORS

The lesson of the of the story is very much related to my life and i guess others' as well.

The lesson is "Don't let people treat you like a door, they'll walk right through you."

Because that's how I feel when I've been used. It's like my friendship was nothing but a door. A door in my soul that somebody just walked right through to get to a better place in their life. But once they were through, so was our friendship. And i just realised this when i read this story. And hopefully, the friends that i having now will be true friendship and it will unpratical to say hopefully this friendship will be ever lasting one. But for sure, i am glad and happy with my friends that i ama having one. And, they are one of best that i ever had. Thanks my friends.

Link: http://www.gostoryteller.com/jewelry/onethousanddoors.html

1 comment: